For our Princess Connect Tier List, we’re listing all your favourite girls from the guilds of Landsol.
We added personal details, skills, strategies, and tips for all s-tier characters in this update. We also added a new section explaining all character roles.
Princess Connect! Re: Dive is a Japanese RPG gacha game that features the cutest (and deadliest!) cast of playable characters. Its real-time mechanics and various modes make it a challenging game that spurs players to strategize. Like other tactical games, each princess plays a role in either of these three positions: Frontline, Midline, and Backline.
Plus, the game’s vibrant colours and ever-expanding cast make it all the more appealing. So, its huge fan following comes as no surprise.
In fact, Princess Connect! Re: Dive has grown so popular that it’s spawned a manga series and an anime adaption. Some of the characters even featured as guests in games like Granblue Fantasy and Dragalia Lost. But for this Princess Connect Tier List, we’re focusing on the main game and ranking each playable character.
Now without further ado, let’s get into the tier list!
PRINCESS CONNECT TIER LIST
With more than 60 different playable characters, Princess Connect! Re: Dive has a sizable roster to choose from. For this Princess Connect Tier List, we’re ranking each character based on their overall effectiveness. The five tiers are as follows: S, A, B, C, and D. We’ve also categorized each character based on their team placement. Finally, take note that since the game has multiple game modes, different characters may fare better in specific modes. As the player, it’s your job to strategize and create the most efficient team combinations based on your available characters.
S-Tier characters are the most versatile, meaning they can work well in most teams and in any game mode. Because they’re so useful, these characters are the best to invest in.
- Akino (Physical Attacker)
- Muimi (Physical Attacker)
- Shizuru (Tanker)
- Labyrista (Supporter)
- Neneka (Supporter)
- Saren (Supporter)
- Hatsune (Magic Attacker)
- Luna (Magic Attacker)
- Rino (Physical Attacker)
A-Tier characters are effective in their respective roles but aren’t nearly as versatile as those in S-Tier. Despite this, they’re still great picks for your team.
- Ayane (Physical Attacker)
- Christina (Physical Attacker)
- Djeeta (Physical Attacker)
- Jun (Tanker)
- Kaori (Physical Attacker)
- Makoto (Physical Attacker)
- Miyako (Tanker)
- Pecorine (Tanker)
- Rima (Tanker)
- Shizuru (Supporter)
- Tsumugi (Physical Attacker)
- Akari (Supporter)
- Anna (Magic Attacker)
- Kasumi (Debuffer)
- Kokkoro (Supporter)
- Monika (Supporter)
- Ninon (Physical Attacker)
- Rin (Supporter)
- Uzuki (Physical Attacker)
- Io (Debuffer)
- Kyouka (Magic Attacker)
- Maho (Healer)
- Misato (Healer)
- Shiori (Physical Attacker)
- Yuki (Supporter)
- Yuni (Supporter)
B-Tier characters tend to be more situational, meaning they fare better in specific game modes and perform poorly in others. Even then, they can be extremely powerful when placed in the right team and under the right circumstances.
- Eriko (Physical Attacker)
- Chloe (Physical Attacker)
- Inori (Physical Attacker)
- Kuuka (Tanker)
- Rei (Physical Attacker)
- Ruka (Tanker)
- Nozomi (Tanker)
- Tamaki (Physical Attacker)
- Anna (Magic Attacker)
- Ilya (Magic Attacker)
- Grea (Magic Attacker)
- Mifuyu (Physical Attacker)
- Mimi (Physical Attacker)
- Mitsuki (Debuffer)
- Ram (Magic Attacker)
- Rem (Physical Attacker)
- Sheffy (Supporter)
- Shinobu (Debuffer)
- Yukari (Supporter)
- Aoi (Debuffer)
- Emilia (Supporter)
- Kyaru (Magic Attacker)
- Misaki (Magic Attacker)
- Suzuna (Physical Attacker)
- Yui (Healer)
C-Tier characters are even more situational than B. Their highly specific skill set and weaker stat allocation render them useful only in certain situations. They’re only efficient when the player knows when to use them.
- Hiyori (Physical Attacker)
- Kaori (Physical Attacker)
- Kaya (Physical Attacker)
- Rima (Tanker)
- Ayumi (Supporter)
- Yori (Magic Attacker)
- Arisa (Physical Attacker)
- Chika (Healer)
- Lou (Magic Attacker)
- Nanaka (Magic Attacker)
D-Tier ranks are the most situational characters. And even then, they’re rarely useful for any game mode. Either their skills don’t bring much to the table or their stat allocations aren’t as optimal, even when maxed out.
- Chieru (Physical Attacker)
- Kurumi (Supporter)
- Matsuri (Physical Attacker)
- Misogi (Debuffer)
- Tomo (Physical Attacker)
- Mahiru (Physical Attacker)
- Mio (Magic Attacker)
- Suzume (Supporter)
Get a cup of coffee and get ready for more reading as we’ll dig in with all the strategies and personal info of all S-Tier characters on the next page.
PRINCESS CONNECT TIER LIST: S- TIER STRATEGIES
With the main Princess Connect Tier List out of the way, you’re going to need to know how to navigate our top picks.
We’ll be laying down all info, skills, and some valuable tips in using Akino, Muimi, Shizuru, Labyrista, Neneka, Saren, Hatsune, Luna, and Rino.
So, here’s everything you need to know about our S-Tier characters.
PRINCESS CONNECT: S- TIER STRATEGIES FRONTLINE
Frontline characters are usually those with high defensive stats. We want them to have high defence because these characters will absorb most of the attacks and are the first to be targeted by opponents. They’re also vulnerable to cleave attacks.
Akino, the beloved guild master of the Mercurius Foundation, is a woman of riches. But even with all the money in the world, she can’t seem to travel without getting lost. Luckily, she has her sparkling helicopter to take her wherever she wants. Fans of the series love her for her air of regality that comes with a touch of clumsiness. What do you expect from someone who was born in luxury?
|Full Name:||Akino Wisteria|
|Birthday:||March 12, 2015|
|Affiliation(s):||Sakuraba Institute High School|
- High HP
- High Physical Damage that can increase even further from her buff skill
- High potential to Counter enemies due to skill
- Low defense
- Counter stance limits her options for acting
- HP regenerate skill doesn’t do much
Union Burst: Noble Assault
- Upon hit, inflicts large Physical Damage to the frontmost enemy.
- Union Burst+ upgrades the attack to both inflict direct damage to the frontmost enemy and do AoE damage to enemies within a specific radius. It also deploys a barrier that absorbs damage.
Skill 1: Proud Slash
- Upon hit, inflicts medium Physical Damage to the frontmost enemy. Akino also enters a laughing stance. When she is attacked while laughing, she inflicts damage on all frontline enemies. It also grants a small buff to her Physical Attack.
- Skill 1+ upgrades the attack so that it also applies Provoke on Akino, making enemies more likely to attack her. Additionally, the Physical Attack buff becomes a medium rather than a small buff. Akino also gains a TP Gain Rate buff.
Skill 2: Healing Jewel
- Upon activation, Akino deploys a healing field around her that regenerates the HP of all those within its radius.
Ex Skill: Flame Soul
- This passive skill increases Akino’s Physical Damage.
- Ex Skill+ upgrades the passive skill to also buff Akino’s Physical Defense.
- Akino is technically a Tank character but has a relatively low Defense stat, so maximize her skills to heal yourself and counter enemy attacks.
- Her UB is excellent for whittling down powerful frontline enemies.
- Don’t rely on her Skill 2 for healing as its regeneration rate is, unfortunately, negligible.
The self-proclaimed “Greatest Villain in the World” is actually a sweetheart. Despite her supposed title, Muimi’s friendly and cheerful to friends and enemies alike. And despite a dark past, she manages to take the world on with a smile. Long-time fans who were waiting for her to become a playable character weren’t disappointed, so her S-tier spot comes as no surprise.
|Full Name:||Muimi Sonoue|
|Guild:||Eternal Society (Former), Kaleidoscope (Former), Round Table (Former)|
|Birthday:||August 11, 2017|
|Hobby:||Adventuring, reminiscent talk|
- High HP
- High Physical Attack
- High potential to Stun
- Very low base defense
- Bad map placement as she tends to stay behind other Frontline characters
Union Burst: Celestial Tower’s Supremacy Sword
- Upon hit, inflicts large Physical Damage to a frontline enemy. By activating this skill, Muimi also changes her weapon to the Greatsword, which changes her attack pattern and skills. The effect remains until TP is depleted.
Skill 1: I’ll beat you up!
- Upon hit, inflicts small Physical Damage to all frontline enemies and knocks them back by a small distance. This stuns them for 1.5 seconds.
- When Muimi’s UB is activated, this skill instead inflicts large Physical Damage to the frontmost enemy.
- Skill 1+ upgrades the attack to inflict medium Physical Damage. Similarly, the skill while UB is active inflicts massive Physical Damage.
Skill 2: Here, Here!
- Upon hit, inflicts large Physical Damage to the frontmost enemy. Also debuffs the Physical Defense of all enemies within range of the attack.
- When Muimi’s UB is activated, this skill instead deals large Physical Damage to frontline enemies.
Ex Skill: Potential Force
- This passive skill increases Muimi’s Physical Attack.
- Ex Skill+ upgrades the passive skill to bump Muimi’s Physical Attack even further.
- Best to invest in Muimi ASAP because she’s a glass cannon without the right upgrades.
- Her stun skill is great for giving your team some relief from the frontline onslaught.
- Know when to activate her UB as this completely changes her skillset. For example, her Skill 1, which attacks groups of enemies, becomes a single-target strike.
Shizuru is the big sister everyone’s always wanted. She’s loving and caring, but also isn’t afraid to reprimand those who deserve it. Players enjoy both her godlike power and her gorgeous character design. And who can blame them? It’s hard not to appreciate your big sister who’s always going to protect you.
|Full Name:||Shizuru Hoshino|
|Birthday:||October 24, 2015|
|Affiliation(s):||Republic Institute (Girls’ School)|
- High Physical Defense and can create a Physical Barrier
- Has a single-target heal skill
- Bad map placement as she deals Physical Damage from the middle of the Frontline
- Low Magic Damage Defense
Union Burst: Sacred Punish
- Upon hit, inflicts large Physical Damage to one frontline enemy. It also forms a barrier around Shizuru that absorbs a small amount of oncoming Physical Damage.
- Union Burst+ upgrades the attack to inflict massive Physical Damage. Plus, a barrier now forms around all allies within the attack’s radius. It also buffs their Physical Defense and regenerates their HP.
Skill 1: Saint Heal
- Upon activation, recovers a small amount of HP for the ally with the least HP.
- Skill 1+ upgrades the skill to grant the target ally a medium amount of HP and buff their Physical Defense.
Skill 2: Protection
- Upon activation, creates a barrier around nearby allies that blocks a small amount of Physical Damage.
Ex Skill: Big Sis Power
- This passive skill grants a medium increase to Shizuru’s Physical Defense.
- Ex Skill+ upgrades the passive skill to also boost Shizuru’s Physical Attack by a small amount.
- Shizuru’s healing skills are excellent for getting vulnerable allies out of a tight spot.
- While Shizuru has a very high Physical Defense stat, she’s weak to Magic Damage, so make sure you take that into account when building your team.
- Her Physical Barrier is great for protecting frontline allies against powerful Physical Attackers.
Next are all the details, skills, and strategies for all the midline S-tier characters in our Princess Connect Tier List.
PRINCESS CONNECT: S- TIER STRATEGIES MIDLINE
Midline characters are those that have a balanced stat distribution. They act as support or secondary line of defence when the frontline fails.
Though not much is known about Labyrista, AKA Akira Mosakuji, players love her because of her familiar voice. Labyrista is voiced by none other than Miyuki Sawashiro, who’s played memorable characters from anime like Angel Beats!, Kakegurui, and Sword Art Online. She’s also a great support character.
|Full Name:||Akira Mosakuji|
|Birthday:||July 25th, 2008|
- Constant buffs to Physical Attack and Crit Rate
- Can debuff Physical Defense
- Have Skills that boost her own damage potential
- No healing skills
- No TP recovery skills
- Quick to lose TP when she uses her skills
Union Burst: Object Creation
- Upon hit, grants a massive Physical Attack and Physical Critical Rate buff to Labyrista. It also creates a field that increases the Physical Critical Rate of all allies within the radius. Activating this skill makes Labyrista enter Seven Crowns Privilege Mode, which changes her attack pattern and skills.
Special Skill: Initialize
- Upon hit, inflicts massive Physical Damage to all enemies and causes Labyrista to exit the Seven Crowns Privilege Mode. This removes the field that buffs Physical Critical Rate and depletes Labyrista’s TP Gauge.
Skill 1: Optimize
- Upon activation, grants a large Physical Attack buff and a medium Physical Critical Rate buff to all allies.
- When activated during Seven Crowns Privilege Mode, the skill grants all allies a massive Physical Attack Buff, medium Physical Critical Rate, and medium Action Speed buff.
Skill 2: Build
- Upon activation, inflicts medium Physical Damage to one frontline enemy. It also gives the target a small Physical Defense debuff.
- When activated during Seven Crowns Privilege Mode, the skill deals massive Physical Damage with the same debuff.
Ex Skill: Queen’s Domain
- This passive skill grants a medium increase to Labyrista’s Physical Attack.
- Ex Skill+ upgrades the passive skill to instead grant a large Physical Attack buff.
- Labyrista is a strong support character, but she’s focused primarily on boosting ally attack power. Make sure you have healers to complement her skills.
- Utilize her UB as much as you can as it gives stronger ally buffs.
- Combine her enemy debuffs with ally buffs to deal massive damage.
“God-tier character,” one commenter says on the Princess Connect wiki. That’s pretty much an accurate description of Neneka Utsushimi. The former guild master of Kaleidoscope may be petite, but she’s a powerhouse ready to take on any enemy. I mean, we put her in S-Tier for a reason.
|Full Name:||Neneka Utsushimi|
|Guild:||Unknown, Kaleidoscope (Former)|
|Birthday:||March 24, 2009|
|Hobby:||Imitation, appreciation of the arts|
- High overall damage output
- Can debuff enemies
- Can regenerate ally TP
- Low Defense
- Map placement makes her weak to AoE damage
Union Burst: Mirror Mirror
- Upon activation, summons a Clone of Neneka with the same stats and attack pattern.
- It also creates a field that grants a small TP Regeneration and large Magic Attack buff.
Skill 1: Satellite Ray
- Upon hit, inflicts medium Magic Damage to all enemies within the specified radius. This also stuns the targets.
- Skill 1+ upgrades the attack to also debuff the targets’ Magic Defense.
Skill 2: Instance Gem
- Upon hit, inflicts medium Magic Damage to one frontline enemy. It also debuffs their Magic Defense by a small amount.
Ex Skill: Phantasmagoria
- This passive skill grants a medium Magic Attack increase for Neneka.
- Ex Skill+ upgrades the skill to boost Neneka’s Magic Attack even further.
- Neneka is highly versatile as she has both single-target and AoE attacks, so utilize both.
- She can also boost ally attacks and facilitate TP Regeneration.
- Neneka’s skillset is focused solely on magic users, so make sure your team composition also has characters that buff Physical Attack.
Coming from a poor background, Saren understands the value of money and is keen on spending it wisely (unlike a certain character in S-Tier). Because of this, she’s a fierce financial negotiator and carefully plans out her expenses. Currently, she owns an orphanage, where she loves each one of her children. Her practical nature and straightforward personality make her an easily lovable character.
|Full Name:||Saren Sasaki|
|Guild:||Sarendia, NIGHTMARE (Former)|
|Birthday:||October 4, 2015|
|Hobby:||Management, tea ceremonies|
|Affiliation(s):||Sakuraba Institute High School|
- High HP
- Can regenerate ally TP
- Single-target damage is negligible, compared to her AoE damage
- Damage output highly depends on her own HP
Union Burst: Sword of Phoenix
- Upon hit, inflicts Physical Damage to all frontline enemies. Damage changes, depending on Saren’s current HP. Less HP means more damage.
- Union Burst+ upgrades the skill to buff all allies’ Physical and Magic attacks. The strength of the buff also depends on Saren’s HP. Less HP means stronger buffs.
Skill 1: Fire Slash
- Upon hit, inflicts medium Physical Damage to all frontline enemies.
- Skill 1+ makes the skill more powerful, the less HP Saren has.
Skill 2: Elegant Air
- Upon activation, this skill recovers a small amount of TP for the nearest ally.
Ex Skill: Noble Elegant Soul
- This passive skill grants a medium Physical Attack increase for Saren.
- Ex Skill+ upgrades the passive skill to boost Saren’s Physical Attack even further.
- Saren’s Skill 2 is great for recovering an ally’s TP, so choose who gets to be next to her carefully.
- Saren is primarily useful at dealing group damage, so take that into account when choosing her for your team.
- She has very high HP, making her a tough midliner.
Next are all the details, skills, and strategies for all the backline S-tier characters in our Princess Connect Tier List.
PRINCESS CONNECT: S- TIER STRATEGIES BACKLINE
Backline characters are usually the strongest and the team’s primary healers but have extremely low defensive stats and will die if single-target abilities hit them.
Hatsune is more than just a playable character. In the lore, she also has telekinesis and teleportation powers! Although, she opts to hide it from the rest of the world. Still, even without her superpowers, the fans love her for her cheerful personality and energetic nature. Not to mention, her mannerisms are humorous (but weirdly adorable).
|Full Name:||Hatsune Kashiwazaki|
|Birthday:||December 24, 2015|
|Hobby:||Playing with her younger sister, going back to bed after waking up, napping, sleeping early|
|Affiliation(s):||Toushin High School|
- High Magic Attack
- Can Stun enemies
- Targets the enemy with the highest Physical Attack
- Low Defense, must be protected by a powerful Tanker character
- Inefficient against Magic Attack teams
Union Burst: Shooting Star
- Upon hit, inflicts medium Magic Damage to all enemies. It also inflicts a small amount of additional Magic Damage to enemies that deal Physical Damage.
- Union Burst+ upgrades the skill to instead inflict large additional Magic Damage to Physical Attackers. Additionally, it also reduces their Magic Defense and stuns them for 6 seconds.
Skill 1: Psycho Blast
- Upon hit, inflicts a small amount of Magic Damage to the enemy with the greatest Physical Attack.
- Skill 1+ upgrades the skill to inflict medium Magic Damage. It also reduces a small amount of the target’s Magic Defense.
Skill 2: Star Light
- Upon hit, inflicts small Magic Damage to the enemy with the greatest Physical Attack. It also stuns them.
Ex Skill: Happiness Energy
- This passive skill grants a medium Magic Attack increase for Hatsune.
- Ex Skill+ upgrades the passive skill to boost Hatsune’s Magic Attack even further.
- Hatsune has multiple skills that inflict Stun, making her an excellent character for disrupting enemy attack patterns.
- Her targeting mechanics and increased Magic Attack makes her ideal for going up against strong Physical Attackers.
- Always pair her with a strong frontline tank as she’s a glass cannon.
Luna is actually a guest character who originates from the Shadowverse. It’s another game by the same developer! But even though she comes from another game, the creators put a lot of thought into her Princess Connect character. You should have seen that coming since she’s in S-Tier, after all. Fans love her for her mysterious nature and adorable design!
- Can regenerate ally TP, but at the cost of ally HP
- Her skill boost her damage, but at the cost of ally HP
- Damage output relies on dealing damage to allies
- Tricky character to navigate
Special Mechanic: “Friend” Stacks
- “Friend” Stacks increase the amount of damage Luna does with specific skills. Her Skill 1 creates “Friend” Stacks.
Union Burst: Phantom Howl
- Upon hit, inflicts medium Magic Damage to one frontline enemy. It can use a maximum of 5 “Friend” Stacks to boost its damage output.
Skill 1: Soul Conversion
- Upon hit, inflicts Magic Damage to the Ally with the greatest HP. It also grants them TP Recovery. This skill creates one “Friend” Stack for Luna.
- Skill 1+ upgrades the skill to also increase the target’s Magic Attack and Magic Critical Rate. Additionally, it grants TP Recovery for Luna.
Skill 2: Undying Resentment
- Upon hit, inflicts medium Magic Damage to one frontline enemy. If 2 “Friend” Stacks are available, the skill inflicts large Magic Damage instead.
Ex Skill: Will you be my friends?
- This passive skill grants a medium Magic Attack increase for Luna.
- Ex Skill+ upgrades the skill to boost Luna’s Magic Attack even further.
- Luna is a tricky character to navigate as she needs to hurt allies to maximize her damage output, but with the right mix of healers and high HP characters, you can use Luna to her fullest potential.
- Though she deals damage to allies, she also increases their TP.
- Take note of Luna’s Magic Critical Rate, especially when using her Skill 1.
Based on her dialogue, Rino seems to be really close to her big brother. (I bet some players wish they were as close.) With her trusty bow, she can cause massive damage. And all that while being cute! Like Labyrista, she’s got a pretty renowned voice actor, Kana Asumi. She’s voiced memorable characters from Nisekoi, Angel Beats!, and Working!!
|Full Name:||Rino Inosaki|
|Birthday:||August 25, 2018|
|Affiliation(s):||Tsubakigaoka Metropolitan Middle School|
- High AoE damage
- Can buff own Physical Crit Rate
- Low Defense
- Low single-target damage
- Very reliant on Crit Damage
Union Burst: Arrow Rain
- Upon hit, inflicts medium Physical Damage to all frontline enemies.
- Union Burst+ upgrades the attack so that it inflicts significant Physical Damage. It also boosts the attack’s Physical Critical Rate by 3.5x.
Skill 1: Concentration
- Upon activation, grants medium buffs to Rino’s Physical Attack and Physical Critical Rate.
- Skill 1+ upgrades the attack to grant a large buff to Rino’s Physical Attack and Action Speed, as well as a medium buff to her Physical Critical Rate.
Skill 2: Break Arrow
- Upon hit, inflicts medium Physical Damage to one frontline enemy.
Ex Skill: Penetration
- This passive skill grants a medium increase to Rino’s Physical Attack.
- Ex Skill+ upgrades the passive skill to boost Rino’s Physical Attack even further.
- Rino has a good mix of single-target and AoE skills, making her a versatile backliner.
- Utilize her skills that boost Physical Critical Rate to maximize her damage output.
- Pair her with other characters that boost Physical Critical Rate to boost her damage output even further.
Continue to read on as we’ll explain all things you need to know about character positions or team placement.
PRINCESS CONNECT TIER LIST: TEAM PLACEMENT
What are Character Positions in Princess Connect?
Each princess in the game fits in one of the three positions: Frontline, Midline, and Backline. When building your team, have a good mix of attackers, tanks, and support units to maximize efficiency.
Frontline characters have a high defense stat and are proficient at melee attacks. They’re in charge of shielding the rest of the team from oncoming damage.
Midline characters tend to have a balanced stat distribution. This means they can work as either melee or ranged attackers. Some also have useful support skills to buff the rest of the team.
Backline characters are glass cannons. They have an extremely high potential for damage output, but low defense. So, while they can deal massive damage to enemy teams, they need plenty of protection from your own.
On the next page, you’ll learn all things you need about character roles.
PRINCESS CONNECT TIER LIST: CHARACTER ROLES
And now that you have a general idea of the best kinds of characters, you’ll need a thorough understanding of character roles in order to build the best team.
What are the character roles in Princess Connect?
- Physical Attacker
- Magic Attacker
As the name implies, Physical Attackers are playable characters that rely primarily on damaging enemies with swords, bows, or other similar weapons. These units are usually stationed in the Frontline. Others take the Backline when they make use of bows.
Just like Physical Attackers, Magic Attackers are primarily damage dealers. Though the difference here is that they don’t rely on swords or bows, but magical staffs and spells. These units are more often found in the Midline or Backline. Just be wary when assigning them to your team, as they tend to have lower Defense.
Tankers work as shield units. They may not be as damage-heavy as the first two classes on the list, but they have high Defense. This makes them ideal for protecting weaker characters. But don’t write them off in terms of damage. Many Tankers have skills that deal high damage when used at the right time.
Supporters, otherwise known as Buffers, are best at giving boosts to your unit’s stats. Supporters are varied as different characters buff different stats. Some are great for upping your team’s Physical Damage and Crit Rate, while others are more suited to boost Defense.
The opposite of Supporters, Debuffers help your team by whittling down the enemy team’s stats. This can include decreasing their Attack, Defense, and etc. Putting together a decent Supporter with a matching Debuffer can multiply your damage by a huge amount, making it easier for you to get that win!
Lastly, we have Healers. A self-explanatory role, Healers make sure your team’s HP stays at a safe level. They’re especially useful against enemy teams with his Attack potential. Pair them with a few good Supporters, and you’ll be set!
Princess Connect! Re: Dive is a fantastic gacha game with unique character skillsets and balanced mechanics. Don’t let the cutesy style fool you! If you want to win, you’ll need to do a lot of planning and investing. In that regard, our Princess Connect Tier List should give you a good idea of the characters you should focus on. And even if you just want to play to have fun, the lovely cast is more than enough to keep you engaged. Similar to other gacha games, like Fate/Grand Order and Genshin Impact, the appeal of Princess Connect! Re: Dive comes hugely from its playable characters.
If you enjoyed this list, check out our other tier lists:
- Guardian Tales Tier List
- Heroes Of The Storm Tier List
- Valorant Agent Tier List
- ARAM Tier List – League of Legends
- Mid Lane Tier List
Who’s your favorite Princess Connect character? Leave a comment below.
The 10 Best Games Like Civilization
What are the best games like Civilization? The Civilization series is one of the most popular turn-based strategy games in...
The 10 Best Games Like Minecraft
What are the best games like Minecraft? Minecraft is one of the biggest games in the world, and it currently...
The Best Pokémon Silver Cheats (GameShark Codes)
This is the complete collection of GameShark codes for Pokémon Silver cheats. Pokémon Silver was released alongside Pokémon Gold in...